1. We collect only the information about you that you provide to us with your permission.
2. We do not share your personal information to any third parties including our commercial partners or advertisers.
3. We do not sell your personal information to any parties or marketing/advertising agencies.
4. Your personal information is kept with us for the purpose of identifying you as the user and content contributor or sharer.
5. Your personal information will only be released to government authorities such as the police or other government authorised investigators if we received a legal notice from the court of law that compels us to do so according to the legislations of the country that you are resident or a citizen to.
6. We reserved the right to amend or update this policy at any time. All updates will be notified to you via a posting on our blog at this site. In short, we are not operating a business that trades or abuse your personal information.